- OC Partnership has helped acquire more than $116 million dollars in funding for county transitional/supportive housing programs since 1998.
- Ten Year Plan to End Homelessness in Orange County – Contributed to the completion of Orange County’s Ten Year Plan to End Homelessness. The Ten Year Plan was unanimously approved by the Board of Supervisors in January 2010.
- Lead agency responsible for implementing Orange County’s Homeless Management Information System (HMIS), the regional database of clients and services providers that tracks service needs and usage patterns to better understand and address the barriers to success that homeless and at-risk populations face. HMIS currently contains information on over 33,000 clients and represents the activities of 88% of Orange County shelters.
- Facilitated seminars to increase staff education levels and agency capacity. Hosted technical training classes in collaboration with the OC Volunteer Center and Tech MD.
- Creation of the Motel Families Strategic Plan to identify best practices in service delivery and coordination to homeless motel families and individuals.